Maybe you’ve always wanted your own blog, but you didn’t know where to start. Maybe you’ve already got a little few-page website, but it was built in 2006 and you’re borderline embarrassed to think that anyone even sees it. Maybe you’re a tiny start-up and you know you need a website, but you thought you just couldn’t afford to hire a pro to do it for you and you can’t bring yourself to add “building a website” to your already massive to-do list by going the DIY route. If you fall into any of those three categories, this promotion is for you.
After almost 10 years as SEOAly, it’s time for me to move on to bigger & better things. I know, I know… sad trombones. But this is good news for you! For almost a decade I’ve helped small business owners put their best foot forward on the vast Internet. And while I’ve decided to focus all of my attention on new challenges in the near future, I’m not quite done yet. I’ve decided to go out with a bang and offer a very limited time promotion so crazy no one can believe I’m even doing it. What’s the promotion, you ask?
Yep. You read that right. I didn’t leave off a zero. $250 is gonna get you a shiny new website – fully set up, SEO friendly, and secure – one to which you can add as much content and as many pages, pictures & posts as your little heart desires. Alysson… are you crazy? I’ve been told I am. But that’s a story for another day.
This isn’t just any website. It’s a WordPress website. That means it’ll adapt and grow with you. What you’re getting now is just the basics, but things change. You might not need an online store today, but what if you need one in a year? No problem! WordPress can do that. Need a forum? You got it. Wanna sell “members only” content with recurring subscriptions? Yep… it can do that, too.
And there’s no shortage of awesome WordPress designers & developers that’ll be around to help you long after I’m gone. That’s one of the best things about having a WordPress site – you never, ever have to start over from scratch. What happens when you build a website with some proprietary design tool and then later decide to cancel your services with that company? You lose your website, that’s what. Not with WordPress! It is self-hosted, open source, insanely flexible and constantly evolving, which means it will never become obsolete. And there’s a massive developer community filled with experienced professionals that is always willing & eager to help.
What do you get for $250? Strap in. It’s quite a list of goodies.
- Secure WordPress software installation – not the cookie cutter 5-minute or quick install you can do via cPanel through most hosts
- The Genesis Framework ($60 value) – that’s right, a premium theme framework that is endlessly customizable, insanely secure, and developed by some of the best software minds in the WordPress community
- The StudioPress child theme of your choice ($100 – $130 value) – yep, any theme you want from their library; installed & set up by a 10-year WordPress pro (me… I’m the pro)
- Plugins galore! Plugins to cover everything from search engine friendliness to website security… you’re covered. You’ll get these and more:
- iThemes Security Pro ($80 value) – the Fort Knox of WordPress security plugins
- Wordfence – works in tandum with iThemes Security to cover as many vulnerability bases as possible
- BackupBuddy ($80 value) – arguably the best website backup solution ever developed
- iThemes Sync – monitors & automatically updates your software… so you don’t have to!
- Gravity Forms ($60 value) – some might call this the best form plugin in existence… I probably wouldn’t argue with ’em
- Yoast SEO – you may not understand exactly why, but you totally need this plugin
There are a bunch of other plugins I’ll install, but those are the highlights. You get the gist… what you’re getting for $250 is the 0.001% of circumstances in which something seems to good to be true, but it is actually true. Do the math. If you bought everything you’ll get in this promo, you’d spend more than $250. And that’s without considering what it would cost to hire a professional to do the work for you. Basically, you’re getting my time and my years of experience for free. You’d be crazy to let this opportunity pass.
So, Alysson… how do I sign up? See that little PayPal button? That’s how. Click it, submit your order… voila!
But hang on a second. There are a couple more things you’ll need to consider. Do you have a domain yet? If not, you’ll need one. My registrar of choice is Namecheap and here’s where you can register your domain (yes, Virginia… that is an affiliate link).
What about hosting? Do you have a host yet? If you say GoDaddy, I’ll smack you in your mouth. GoDaddy is not an acceptable host. For anything. Certainly not for your shiny new WordPress site. Don’t sign up for this promo thinking you’ll talk me into using your existing GoDaddy hosting account. You won’t. I promise. I hate GoDaddy with the white hot passion of 1000 suns. I recommend SiteGround (yes, this is also an affiliate link). Affordable, reliable, professional… everything you need to host a relatively small website or blog. You can shop around for another host, if you like… just make sure they’re BackupBuddy compatible. I don’t think you’ll find anyone better than SiteGround. I’ve been at this a while and I haven’t.
Once you register a domain and set up a hosting account, all you have to do is send me the login information and I will take it from there. Easy peasy.
So what are you waiting for?!? I will probably limit this promotion to the first 10 customers, so you might want to jump on it. I expect there’ll be a lot of people smart enough to realize this promotion is crazy and they’d better sign up before I come to my senses.