This offer has been extended through December 15th!
Okay, you’ve been waiting… and waiting… and waiting to build a small business website. Why? There may be a lot of reasons, but one of the biggest is cost. Problem SOLVED! Right now you can get a state-of-the-art small business website that is mobile-responsive and built using today’s latest markup language, HTML5 – for 50% OFF!
In honor of Small Business Saturday…
Get a small business website for 50% off!
But ONLY if you order between now and 11:59 pm PST on Cyber Monday (December 2)…
That’s right, HALF off. I bet I know what you’re thinking. “But, Alysson… if you’re building websites so CHEAP, I know it’s going to be plain and pitiful.” WRONG! All small businesses are unique, so I don’t offer cookie-cutter website design packages. But there are basic, fundamental aspects of developing a small business website that must be done no matter how large, involved or advanced the site is destined to become over time. If you do the basics properly, the website can easily continue to grow and evolve over time.
Your new website will be a search engine friendly, HTML5, mobile-responsive foundation upon which you can continue to build for many years to come. For just $1250, here’s what you’ll get:
One year of shared hosting, including:
- Unlimited traffic, data transfer & bandwidth
- Unlimited domain-specific email accounts
- FTP access
Core WordPress software installation & set up, including:
- Dedicated MySQL database
- Secure installation of core WordPress software
- Installation of various plugins to improve SEO, security, website functionality, social media integration, et al.
Professional Graphic Design, including:
- Customized HTML5, mobile-responsive WordPress theme built on the state-of-the-art Genesis framework
- Basic logo design (or incorporation of existing logo)
- Incorporation of up to 20 client-provided images for use throughout the site
5-7 total pages, including:
- Home page
- About page
- Contact Page (including a custom Gravity Forms contact form)
- Multiple content pages featuring products and/or services
On-site SEO strategy implementation:
- Keyword research
- Keyword matrix
- Unique, keyword-focused titles, descriptions and keywords META tags
- Keyword-focused paragraph headings
- Proper keyword usage, relevancy and positioning
- Keyword-targeted internal link structure and navigation
- Load-time optimization
- Proper ALT attributes for all images
- XML and HTML sitemaps
- Blog & RSS feed set up (content development not included)
- Set up and incorporation of various Google tools, including:
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
- Google FeedBurner
- Interactive Google Map (physical locations only)
- Periodic website backups
- Periodic website security scans
So, what are you waiting for?
It’s just a $1000 deposit to start, with the final $250 due to launch.
NOTE: After I receive your deposit, I’ll send you an email. I CANNOT begin work on your new website until you’ve followed the instructions in that email, so please keep an eye out for it (be sure to check your SPAM folder).